It’s here! The newest edition of Latter Day Woman Magazine is here!
I just love when a new issue comes out. One, because they’re quarterly, and two, because I get to help get it published, in just a small way, but I still help.
I love the theme of this issue, Home Sweet Home. There’s tons of great ideas and articles and I wanted to give you a little preview of my 5 favorite things.
1. Toddler To-Do cards (pg 10) – it’s a great way to help your toddler gain independence by having them be in charge of getting their chores and daily tasks done!
2. “The Alias” review (pg 12) – I’m always looking for a good book to read and there’s a review for The Alias which is about a woman forced to go under cover; sounds exciting!
3. Home, Dream Home (pg 15) – There’s an interview with an interior decorator and a peek at her home! There are some super cute ideas and she helps you with little tips of how to get your own place looking great! I’m definitely going to use her tips as a reference. I’m always looking for new ideas to add to my apartment.
4. DIY Cleaning and Decorating (pg 26) – These are some great tips which I’m definitely going to use! There’s a way to get hard water stains out of the tub (I’m going to work on that right now!) and a super cheap and easy way to make curtains! I definitely need some curtains in our living room.
5. Choosing to Be at Home (pg 46) – A former Corporate American woman talks about her experience transitioning from work to being a stay at home mom. I love her take on it!
There’s also fall wardrobe tips, couponing ideas, and giveaways! Check out LDW Magazine! There’s an e-version of the magazine as well a website that is updated daily by different guest bloggers. I know you’ll love it!