Sorry I haven’t blogged in a few days…me, my daughter, and my husband are all sick! Luckily we’re all getting better pretty quickly, but being sick is no fun! But as I’m feeling better I’ll be sure to blog more. 😉
As Christmas is approaching (wow I just realized I still have a lot to do to get ready) my husband and I started thinking about all our favorite Christmas movies and that we need to watch them all before Christmas. And this list will help me remember them too. 😉
1. It’s a Wonderful Life – Probably my favorite Christmas movie! It’s just so good and a tear jerker!
2. The Grinch – Who couldn’t love the Whos of Whoville?
3. Elf – This is a great Christmas comedy! Love it!
4. A Charlie Brown Christmas – Classic. I know you want a Charlie Brown Christmas tree in your house.
5. The Muppet Christmas Carol – My family has been watching this for as long as I can remember.
6. The Polar Express – Brings back the childhood magic of Christmas.
7. White Christmas – Another classic. You can’t celebrate Christmas without Bing Crosby!
8. The Santa Clause – Alan loves this one and we actually watched it the other day. So this one is checked off!
9. All the old puppet Christmas movies – You know which ones I’m talking about – Rudolph, Jack Frost, Frosty the Snowman, Santa Clause is coming to town, all those. Alan doesn’t love them, but I may need to sneak some in.
10. Miracle on 34th Street – This is the movie we kicked off the Christmas holiday with this year! You have to watch the old black and white movie with Maureen O’Hara. That one’s the best. When we were watching it, Alan and I both cried when Santa started speaking dutch to the little dutch orphan girl. It was so touching! Ok a little embarrassing, but Christmas movies will do that to you!