I’ve won an award from my friend Crystal @ Skittle Bug! Thanks girl! I think this a great time to get to know about our blogging friends and learn things we may not have known about them.
1. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Share 7 blog posts that fit into 7 categories
4. Award 7 other blogs/bloggers, and leave them a message or a comment letting them know.
7 Facts about myself
(This is always so hard for me to come up with…)
1. I love the sunshine! So much that I just want to bask in it every time it’s out! Since these last few days have been so warm, I usually have the windows open and refuse to wear socks because it’s supposed to be warm even though my feet are still cold. My feet are always cold and my husband is not a fan. 😉
2. I’m really good at floating. I just love being in water. I love swimming in lakes, rivers, pools, and especially the ocean. I can curl up into a little ball and stay afloat without doing hardly anything. Some water sports I’ve done are swimming, water polo, and yes…synchronized swimming. I told you I’m good at floating! And holding my breath…
3. I want a lot of kids. And when I say a lot, I mean like 6-8. I know this is unusual for this day and age, but I love big families! And as you can see, we’re pumping them out quick! Of course we’ll take as many as God decides to give us, but I hope we can have a lot.
4. I love word games. Well games in general, but especially word games. And I’m really competitive so I like to win! Well my competitive intensity has lessened a little in my adult years, but I still like to win. Most of the games on my phone have something to do with words.
5. I love lists. I love crossing things off when I do things and making more and more lists. In fact I’ll do something that wasn’t on my list and then sometimes put it on just so I can cross it off. It helps me feel productive I guess…there’s just something really satisfying about crossing things off…
6. I love to try new things and cook new things. I’ve been using pinterest as my inspiration for new recipes. I hate making the same things over and over so I try to mix it up a bit with looking for new things to make. It’s not always a huge success, but I enjoy trying something new.
7. I was kissed by a sea lion at Sea World. My family went when I was a kid and I got picked out of the audience to be kissed by the sea lion! They are such neat creatures!
Well those are 7 fun facts about me!
And here are 7 posts that I think you’ll enjoy:
And I nominate…
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)