First of all, thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week! We had 65 amazing link ups that you should definitely check out if you haven’t already. I love that this link party is getting bigger! And the bigger it gets, the more people will see your posts. So spread the word!
This week’s features I decided to do a Halloween costume theme since Alan decided that he wanted to change our costumes for Halloween this year since his work is having a party on Halloween. He felt a little embarrassed about being a super hero…so we’re changing it. I’m going to make them next week and it will just have to be a surprise until then!
So here are the features for this week. Feel free to grab a featured button on my button tab!
1. Princess Merida Costume from Brave @ Sew Can Do
2. Kid’s Cowboy Costume Tutorial @ Crazy Little Projects
3. Fairy Wings and Crown @ Like Mama~Like Daughter
4. Trick or Treating Bedtime Tip @ Crystal & Co
5. She-Ra Princess of Power @ No Business Like Sew Business
And now for the link party!
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)