On Monday I’m going to a
(which I am so excited about!).
I used to go with my mom to one when we lived in CA when I was a teenager. And now I get to go to my own! This is a great time for cookie exchanges with all the yummy festivities going on. When I was invited to this party, I had no idea what kind of cookie to bring! But I knew I wanted to do something creative.
I thought I probably wasn’t the only one with this problem, so here are
10 Creative Cookies
if you’re in need of a recipe to impress.
1. Andes Mint Cookies Recipe @ Six Sisters’ Stuff
2. Lemon Sugar Cookies with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting @ Lulu the Baker
3. Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting @ Let’s Dish
4. Gingerbread Kiss Cookies @ Baked By Rachel
5. Grinch Cookies @ Plucky’s Second Thought
6. Grain-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites @ Texanerin Baking
7. White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies @ Lil’ Luna
8. Rootbeer Cookies @ Real Mom Kitchen
9. Over the Top Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies @ Real Mom Kitchen
10. Rolo Surprise Cookies @ Crazy Little Projects (This is the one I’m making! They sound so yummy!)
I hope this helps if you need a fun new recipe to try!
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)