This weekend, my firstborn turned 2! I can’t believe it was two years ago that she was born, but it’s also hard to imagine life before her. We love our Bammer!
Here are some fun things about her:
– She loves to dance!
– She also loves music and will remind you to turn it on in the car if it’s not on
– She is a little technology whiz and can operate our phones and the iPad. She loves games and watching shows on them.
– Her favorite foods are eggs, apple juice, sweets of any kind, Mac N Cheese, and yogurt. Healthy right?
– Her favorite color is purple.
– She loves being around her sister Lowie and often asks to get in her bed so she can snuggle with her in the morning.
– She is speaking a ton now! Often 3-4 word sentences which makes it much easier to understand what she needs.
– She loves Elmo, baby dolls, bags of any kind, and blocks.
– When I ask her to pick out her clothes, she often picks out the same pair of pajamas and even tries to put them on over her clothes.
– She loves to jump and do summersaults
– And she loves to help make food in the kitchen.
A few facts about her birth:
Bammer came on her actual due date! I was having contractions the day before and Alan and I went country dancing that night at a youth group activity that we were helping with. It helped speed up the contractions and I had her the next morning. 🙂 She was a healthy 8 lbs, had long dark hair, and had jaundice so we had to take home the bilirubin lights. It snowed and snowed the day she was born! Luckily our family was still able to get to us to see her.
Here are some fun pictures from when we celebrated:
Blowing out her 2 candle on my awesome Elmo cake. She did it all by herself!
Playing with her new baby doll right away.
Alan started a tradition this year to take the girls out on a daddy daughter lunch date on their birthday. Alan chose Arctic Circle since it had a fun play place. Bammer loved it! It was also during my sister’s bridal shower so it was perfect timing. 🙂
The actual day of her birthday, Alan’s sister gave her farewell talk before she leaves on a mission to Australia next month. But we still had a quick happy birthday song with a candle on a cupcake for her to blow out. She loved it!
And here she is the day she was born, her 1st birthday, and right before she turned 2. We love our girl!
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)