Hooray for another Wednesday and welcome back to the What I Learned Wednesday Link Party! I am so happy because…
1. Last week we had a tie with the most link ups ever! I love that this party is growing!
2. I have an awesome
going on right now for $20 to The Paper Jar! It’s a super cute etsy shop that I know you’ll just love! If you need wedding decor, photo props, nursery mobiles, or party decor, you will love The Paper Jar! The winner will be announced Tuesday so hurry and enter!
3. My birthday is on Saturday! Just FYI 🙂
4. And I have 5 awesome features for you right here!
Upcycled Pallet turned into Ikat Ottoman @ Domestic Superhero
Other Great Features:
1. Mini Chocolate Heart Cakes Recipe @ Will Cook for Smiles
2. DIY Valentine’s Felt Roses Topiary @ Life on Lakeshore Drive
3. Felt Heart Headband @ While Wearing Heels
4. Chocolate Covered Rolo & Ritz Cracker Sandwiches @ Couponing and Cooking
And now let’s party! Can we make it over 100 this week??? I hope so!
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)