And why is it the yummiest? Because it has cake in it!
I got this recipe from my mother-in-law and it’s really simple and so good!
Here’s what you need:
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
2 Boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
Ingredients on each box (eggs, water, oil, etc)
How to make it:
1. Make the yellow cake just as it says on the box before baking.
2. In a separate bowl from the cake mix, make the 2 jiffy cornbread mixes as it says on the box before baking.
3. Pour half of the cake mix into a greased 8 x 8 pan. Since you only need half the cake mix, you can use the other half for a cake!
4. Then fold the rest of the cake batter in with the Jiffy batter.
5. Pour the cornbread batter into a greased 9 x 13 pan. Bake for 25 minutes at the temperature on the jiffy box.
6. Then bake the cake for as long as it says on the cake box, frost, and save it for dessert! If you need a great homemade frosting recipe go HERE!
And there you go! Amazing cornbread and a cake for dessert!
(Visited 124 times, 1 visits today)