I haven’t done an epic fail post in a while. I know I’ve had lots, but just forgot to write them down so they’ve been pushed out of my memory forever…
Anyway, I had one not too long ago that I actually remembered.
So we were driving home from the grocery store where my girls had both received a dum dum sucker from the grocery clerk. I was totally fine with it and both girls do well with suckers. Well Clo gets really messy, but she likes them.
So we got home and I noticed that Clo’s stick was half gone! You know how they’re just made of paper and paper dissolves and it’s not that hard to break off the stick if there’s enough moisture on it… Well usually when Clo has something in her mouth that she’s not supposed to have or doesn’t like, she’ll show me and spit it out. Well she showed me the sucker and bit of stick in her mouth.
So I went to grab it and SHE BIT ME! Now this girls has RAZOR SHARP TEETH! 9 times out of 10 when she falls she ends up biting her lip and it bleeds. And she’s beginning to use them as a tool. She’s starting to learn that when Kami bugs her, biting her is a way to make her stop. I know that’s bad, but Kami can sure pester her so I usually let it slide… I know, I know, super bad parenting.
Anyway, my finger is throbbing, but I go to grab it again and it’s GONE! She swallowed it! I couldn’t believe it! Usually she just spits things out. Then my mommy worriedness kicked in and I was sure it would do something bad to her. So I texted my husband and he assured me that it’s just paper that obviously dissolves pretty easily. And this was a few weeks ago so I’m pretty she’s fine.
Anyway, that was my most recent fail. Oh well.
(Visited 204 times, 1 visits today)