I have been saving this recipe to share with you until it started to get cooler again.
Well fall is here!
And this is probably the best chicken noodle soup you will ever have. Seriously. It’s creamy and delicious. The noodles taste homemade (because they practically are and you don’t have to do the work!). Trust me, your family is going to love this!
I have loved marrying into a family with so many great recipes! This is another one from my mother-in-law.
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
2 chicken breasts thawed
3 tsp chicken bouillon
1/4 cup onion minced
1 small package Grandma’s Homemade Noodles (found in freezer section)
1 can cream of celery soup
2 cans cream of chicken soup
3/4 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp parsley flakes
1. Take the frozen package of Grandma’s Homemade Noodles and thaw them as it says on the package.
2. Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a large pot.
3. Place the 2 chicken breasts with 3 tsp. chicken bouillon and the onion in the pot, bring to a boil, then simmer with a lid on the pot for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
4. After the chicken is cooked, remove the chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
5. Add the thawed and separated small package of Grandma’s Homemade Noodles into the pot and bring to a boil. Cook for 15 minutes.
6. Then add 1 can cream of celery soup and 2 cans cream of chicken soup and mix with the water and noodles.
7. Add 3/4 tsp thyme, 1/2 tsp oregano, and 1/2 tsp parsley flakes.
8. Add the cut cooked chicken to soup.
9. Mix until combined and add more water if it’s too thick.
And here are 9 more great Autumn recipes that you are sure to love! They are great for the cooler weather that’s om the way.
Roasted Cauliflower – Live Well Utah
Brownie Bites – Lovebugs and Postcards
Butternut Squash Soup – My Mommy Style
Jack O Lantern Pumpkin Cookies – Coupons4Utah
Vegetable Pot Pie – Feel Great in 8
Turkey Taco Soup – Housewife Eclectic
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup – We Like to Learn as We Go
Creamy Wild Rice Soup – Crabby Apples Cooks
Caramels – The Potters Place
Pumpkin Donuts – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
And to go with our awesome Autumn recipes, here’s an awesome GIVEAWAY!
The giveaway includes: 1 white washed cutting board, 1 set of pantry scoops, 1 cookie stamp, 1 copy of Live Well Utah Farmers Market Edition publication, 1 mini colander, 1 set of owl measuring spoons, and 1 vintage inspired kitchen towel.
Just enter the rafflecopter widget below!
(Visited 199 times, 2 visits today)